Tetracycline For Acne Perhaps The Scariest Acne Medicine

Tetracycline For Acne - Prescribed for acne is one of the first things you do as an individual teenager dermatologists is their help with acne. If they are not on the pill, or if a patient man, tetracycline is usually the first choice.

Tetracycline for acne

But what many overlook dermatologists to remember is that tetracyclines can cause damage to internal organs, particularly the esophagus and stomach. Tetracycline is strong enough, especially when taken internally and the night.
Let me give you an idea of what tetracycline did for me when I got it. At first things were going great. My acne was as clean as it should, and my skin is back to normal. It was a little dry here and there, but nothing that can't be solved with a little moisturizer.
Day
(not on the gross, but) one day I started huge burps. And I haven't changed my eating habits, so there was no need.

One day I woke up and tried to have breakfast. I couldn't swallow food. My esophagus was simply not wide enough. I could barely water into the hole. It's a scary feeling. But I thought that would be attached to the fact that I was taking tetracycline for acne.

Eventually, the pain in my esophagus felt so bad that I am struggling to eat all day, every day he had. I still had the problem a farmer and I started to lose weight-even if I had to lose a
I had acid reflux disease.

When I asked how it happened, she simply said that many teenagers get when dermatologists tetracycline damage.

How could this happen? I asked him.
It's a bit of a simplification, but essentially, if someone takes tetracycline for acne around bedtime, if prescribed by a dermatologist, she went to bed after a few minutes. If you are in bed, tetracycline dissolves in the stomach and starts to creep into the esophagus. Tetracycline acid burn trend the mucosa of the esophagus, creating acid reflux and hiatal hernia.

This was enough for me to want to sue my dermatologist. This is a common problem! Because they say to their patients that their tetracyclines at another time, such as a mid-afternoon?
It seems, tetracycline can also cause chaos in your body when at any time of the day. Some toys with the digestive system, causing nausea, vomiting, and, of course, acid reflux.

Instead of letting your doctor of tetracycline for acne, natural home remedy use that does not damage the internal organs and leave you with huge medical bills to solve.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment